Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduation Song

So the last day of school in Palm Beach County elementary students is June 7th. My school has a really nice end of the year ceremony for our kindergarten students that will be taking place next week. This year I picked a song from one of my personal favorite bands, Two Door Cinema Club. I like this song for graduation because of the lyrics and the upbeat tempo (I had to have my students fist pump.) My favorite part of the song goes, "took a little time to make it a little better it's only going up just one thing and another you know...you know." This is so true of my little kindergarten students! I am super proud of them and how far they have come this year. It was really fun teaching my class this year and I'm going to miss them tremendously. Please enjoy our graduation song called Something Good Can Work. 


 
Site Design by Designer Blogs