Sunday, August 26, 2012

Meet The Teacher 2012

It was a rough start for me this school year.  My classroom was broken into 4 times this summer and every time I would go to the school to clean up the mess when I came back it was another (bigger) mess.  I apologize for the lack of posts but I have been scrambling to get ready for meet the teacher and the first day of school.  It has been difficult because a lot of my personal items were stolen.  Here is a picture of how my room was for meet the teacher.  The kindergarten team got balloons in their room colors and meet the teacher turned out to be a great success despite the summertime drama.

On the tables are my welcome folders which you can read about here.  The balloons are tied to an All About Me project which is their homework for the week.  
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs