Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Technology Toolbox: Sqworl

Have you heard of sqworl?

Sqworl is a web application that provides a clean and simple way to visually bookmark multiple URLs.  I have a diigo account but I like sqworl better because of the visual aspect.  I'm a very visual person and this works much better for me and hopefully it makes it fun for you all to look at also.  I am in the process of transferring all of my saved links from diigo to sqworl.  I'm rediscovering links I haven't visited in a long time.  It's been fun cleaning out what's no longer needed and putting fresh new links in my groups.  You can find all of my sqworl groups hereSide Note: Adding groups and links to my sqworl page is a constant work in progress.  Please check back frequently.

  

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs