Thursday, July 12, 2012

Organization: Math Record Keeping

I have been really busy remaking my lesson plans and grade book pages.  I personally don't like using the district issued grade books.  All my hand written titles across the lines at the top drive me crazy!  Plus there are so many unused pages at the end of the year...poor trees :-(

I had to use the district issued one this past year because my old assessment binder was out of date. (I left teaching for 8 months and when I came back all the standards changed!)  This was a good thing because I feel like I'm getting a fresh new start with everything.

New Product Alert!!!  I have posted my Go Math! Assessment Sheets for sale in my TpT store.  It is only $1.50 for six sheets.  If you use the Go Math! series at your school you should check it out.

You Get:

1. Track Beginning-of-Year, Middle-of-Year, End-of-Year, Quiz/Test for each chapter.

2. Track Quiz/Test for each chapter with side bar naming the big idea and the name of each chapter.

3. Track Beginning-of-Year, Middle-of-Year, End-of-Year, and Test only for each chapter.

4. Track test only for each chapter with side bar naming the big idea and the name of each chapter.

5. Track alternate assessment for Beginning-of-Year, Middle-of-Year, End-of-Year, and test only for each chapter.

6. Track alternate assessment for chapter test only with side bar naming the big idea and the name of each chapter.

Below is a sample of 2 out of the 6 sheets that come in the pack.

 
 

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs