Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Classroom Decor: Pomanders

I've linked up with 4th grade frolics for made it Monday.  Head on over to check out more cool projects for your classroom.

This is a picture guide to making pomanders for your classroom, home, or event.  I have made these for my newly designed kindergarten classroom.
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com


You will need:
-tin snips
-fake flowers ( I used about 15 bushes)
-styrofoam ball (I used a 6 inch ball)
 You can also use the wire cutters that you make jewelry with.
 I removed the leaves from the flower bush and saved them for future projects.

Cut the flowers.
 These comes in 3 different sizes.

Optional if you want it to hang:
-ribbon
-hot glue or E 6000
You can use any ribbon you like.

These are sooooo easy to make!  Just snip the flowers off and stick them in the styrofoam ball, it's really that easy!  I'm not sure if I'm going to hang mine from the ceiling with table numbers or put them somewhere else but they will surely brighten up wherever they go. Be on the lookout for more pictures this fall.

 Just poke the flowers in, no gluing required for this part.
Finished product!
 
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs