Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vista Print Lovin'

I LOVE vista print

I have made things for my classroom that I want to share that might help you.  I got this idea from the wonderful Jessica Meacham.  She was one of my teacher idols when I first started teaching.  She is still very creative even though she was moved from kindergarten to first grade.

Vista print offers many free things as well as low cost items.  The shipping is sometimes free or really low in cost.  The products are professional and last for years.

Here are some stamps I made years ago that save my hand from cramping up when doing agendas.  It is much faster and easier to stamp it than to write it over and over again.  The stamps are self inking, another great feature of this product.  I have had these since 2005 and they still work great.




This is were they are stored for now.  I am going to order some more so they will get a new home but for now this works. The other one in the basket says "Homework packet due Friday" and there is one about a "Conference Request" that I will post a picture of when I order my other stamps.  I just need to update my name on it since I got married.   Here are the ones I'm going to order soon.

1.  My Lunch Account Needs More Money In It!

2. Please Return Your Library Book! 

3. Please Remember To Bring Your Library Book Back!

4. Please Turn In Your Homework Packet!

5. Incomplete! Please Finish This Work At Home.

6. Completed Together In Class

7. Your Child Is The Special Person This Week.

8. Please Sign And Return!

9. Please Bring Back The Special Person Bag!

10. Completed With The Teachers Help

11. Completed With Help


I have also made business cards with my school info on it to give to parents at the beginning of the year.  I made magnets with the sight words on them for the students to have on their refrigerator at home. I also have made brochures to pass out to parents but I need to update these.  I found another great idea for supplies from Molly Schwab and I will adapt it to fit the needs of my classroom.  She created this on a postcard.  Click on her name or the picture below to see more ideas.


 
Site Design by Designer Blogs