Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Puzzle Center & Freebie

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS:  As I was shopping again over spring break yesterday I came across the Easter section at Walmart.  I got a couple things to fill their Easter baskets, then I saw the puzzles.

I loved doing puzzles as a child and my students enjoy them as well.  The ones pictured below cost only .98 cents but I wanted to make it an academic center for my class.  I thought about it for a minute and came up with the following idea.  First the students put the puzzle together.  Then they record answers to questions about the puzzle on a recording sheet.  I made a sheet for each puzzle that incorporates reading and math.  Happy Spring!

Click here to get the bunny and flower sheet.


Click here to get the bunny and carrot sheet.
    
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs