Saturday, March 3, 2012

Caps For Sale Interactive Chart

I made this years ago and I'm quite surprised that it is holding up so well. Usually the charts that the students can use are broken by the second year of use. This one has made it through 4 years now.  I use this chart when I teach about zoo animals.  By the way, this is one of my all time favorite stories ever!

Anyways, I got this idea from one of my (many) teacher books. The chart in the book was nice but I took mine further and added the tree made from bulletin board paper, monkey stickers, and the peddler copied and cut out from the story. I used packing tape to make the "pocket" for the hats to sit in. I think the hats came from an old mailbox magazine.


This is the front of the chart
This is the back of the chart
 These are the hats
This is the chart in action

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs